• Upon submitting an application for a new term, resident should transfer the current deposit to the new application through the housing account. SK Global House charges, including damages will be deducted from the deposit. Any amount remaining from the deposit will be transferred to the new term. If the deposit is carried forward less than the full amount, students will be billed for the difference.



    1. Login to 'My Housing Account'.

    2. In "My Housing Application(s) and Financial Account, select the application page that carries your deposit, i.e., the most recent staying term's application.

    3. Click on the "Deposit Carry-forward/Refund Request" button at the bottom of the page.

    4. Click on "change of semester" menu.

    5. Select the application number in the drop-down menu that you want to transfer your deposit to (NOTE: You will not have a new application number shown here unless you have completed an new application for the new term)

    6. Submit request.

    7. Later the deposit transfer request will be approved and the carried-forward deposit will complete your new application.



    NOTE: Your application without deposit transfer/payment will not be processed.


    If the transfer is made before check-out inspection as a resident continues to stay without vacation period, then, the full amount of deposit before residence hall charges will be transferred upon the transfer request. After the check-out inspection report for the previous room is completed, the student will be billed for the charges, if any. Note: After completing and signing the refund request form, a new residence hall application with the required deposit must be submitted to reapply for residence hall.


    Requests for a deposit refund must be submitted via online by the following dates: