■ Check in & out
1) Check in
- - On the check-in day (check the Housing schedule)
- - Time : anytime after 9:30am
- - SK Global House residents - SK Global House front desk
- - International house residents - International House front desk
- - A photocopy of your passport
- - Tuberculosis test report
- - You cannot move in before the move-in day.
- - Tuberculosis test: For the safety of all residents of the House, we require you to do tuberculosis test
(by chest x-ray, skin test or blood test) and submit the result report when you check in.
The test should be taken within 2 months prior to the check-in date. Your record of vaccination to
tuberculosis is NOT acceptable. If you do not submit the acceptable report, you cannot check in.
Please get it ready before check in which proves that you are negative to tuberculosis.
e. Check-In Procedure
2) Check out
- - On the designated check-out day (check the Housing schedule)
- - Time : From 9am to 11am
- - Please inform us in advance if you check out in a different time
You would receive the room inspection individually.
- - Room inspection by Housing staff with your check-out sheet is required before you leave the House.
c. Check-Out Procedure24>